8 Mushroom Immunity Tincture | Immunity, Energy + Stress
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of our products are carefully chosen to meet our values of efficacy, purity and potency. Our 8 Mushroom Immunity Tincture combines 8 powerful mushroom extracts that are renowned for their antioxidant, immune and adaptogenic effects.
- ULTRA-PURE DUAL EXTRACTS: High-potency dual extract blend of 8 of the most sought-after medicinal mushrooms.
- EIGHT POWERFUL MUSHROOMS: Benefit from the power of Chaga, Turkey Tail, Reishi, Shiitake, Cordyceps, Maitake, Lion’s Mane, Himematsutake all in one blend.
- IMMUNITY, ENERGY, STRESS RESISTANCE + MORE: Source of antioxidants and fungal polysaccharides providing immune health support. Used traditionally as an adaptogen to increase energy and resistance to stress.
- EASY TO TAKE: Delicious chocolate flavour that tastes great on its own or mixed into beverages.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body) – 40 mg*
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, stroma) – 30 mg*
Maitake (Grifola frondosa, mycelia) - 30 mg*
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei, mycelia) – 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE** 30 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Fulvic acid, xylitol, flavour, purified water, glycerin, ethanol.
**Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adult dosage: One 1 ml dropper 1-2 times per day. Place directly under tongue or add to a beverage of your choice.
Recommended use: Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking blood thinners.
Known adverse reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.