Brain Complex | Memory + Cognition
Our Brain Complex is formulated with 3 powerful plant extracts that are renowned for their memory and cognitive support. HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of our products are carefully chosen to meet our values of efficacy, purity and potency.
- UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: A unique formulation of Bacopa, Ginkgo Biloba and Lion’s Mane all renowned for their memory and cognitive support.
- ULTRA-PURE EXTRACTS: A combination of three high-potency standardized extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- MEMORY + COGNITION: Helps to enhance cognitive function and memory.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri, leaf) – 150 mg (12:1, QCE* 1,800 mg)
(Standardized to contain 50% Bacosides A and B)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaf) – 50 mg (55:1, QCE* 2,750 mg)
(Standardized to contain 24% Flavonoid Glycosides and 5% Terpene Lactones)
Lion’s Mane Extract (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) – 100 mg (8:1, QCE* 800 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate.
*Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily.
Recommended use: Helps to support cognitive health and/or brain function. Helps to enhance cognitive function and enhance memory in adults.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or seizures.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (such as blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Known adverse reactions: May cause digestive problems.