Elderberry Complex | Immune Support
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of our products are carefully chosen to meet our values of efficacy, purity and potency. Our Elderberry Complex is formulated with 5 powerful supplements that are renowned for their immune health and antioxidant support.
- UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: A unique formulation with Elderberry, Garlic and Echinacea extracts PLUS Vitamin C and Zinc.
- ULTRA-PURE EXTRACTS: A combination of three high-potency (10:1 and 5:1) extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- IMMUNE HEALTH + ANTIOXIDANTS: Get the benefits of five purposefully chosen and science-backed antioxidant-rich, immune health supplements all in one capsule.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra subsp. canadensis, fruit) – 132 mg (5:1, QCE* 660 mg)
Garlic Extract (Allium sativum, bulb) – 129 mg (10:1, QCE* 1,290 mg)
Echinacea Extract (Echinacea purpurea, root) – 124 mg (10:1, QCE* 1,240 mg)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) – 90 mg
Zinc (Zinc citrate) – 5.5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Rice flour, Magnesium stearate.
*Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adult dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Take with food to avoid digestive upset, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Recommended use: Helps to maintain and support immune function. Source of antioxidants that help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are taking immunosuppressive medications or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disorder, AIDS and/or HIV infection.
Known adverse reactions: May cause digestive upset. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.