Energy Complex | Energy Support
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of our products are carefully chosen to meet our values of efficacy, purity and potency. Our Energy Complex is formulated with 8 active ingredients to help relieve fatigue and increase energy.
- UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: A unique formulation of eight active ingredients including ashwagandha, B vitamins, rhodiola and ginseng.
- HIGH-POTENCY EXTRACTS: A combination of four high-potency (10:1 and 4:1) herbal extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- FIGHTS FATIGUE: Helps to increase energy and improve mental and physical performance.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera, dried root) – 100 mg (10:1, QCE/QBC* 1000 mg)
Siberian Ginseng Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root– 75 mg 10:1, QCE/QBC* 750 mg)
Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea, root) (Standardized to contain 3.6% Rosavins and 1% Salidroside) – 50 mg (4:1, QCE/QBC* 200 mg)
Astralagus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus, root) – 38 mg (10:1, QCE 380 mg)
L-Tyrosine – 200 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) – 125 mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) – 75 mg
Vitamin B6 – 15 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Magnesium stearate.
*Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily.
Recommended use: Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation. Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (e.g. in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress). Used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic to help relieve general weakness/fatigue and/or to aid during recovery and to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion. Used in Herbal Medicine to help support cognitive function (such as mental focus and mental stamina) and as an adaptogen to help to temporary relieve symptoms of stress.
Cautions and warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection or have an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills.
Contra-Indications: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder.
Known Adverse Reactions: Stop use if you experience irritability or insomnia. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. May cause digestive problems.